We release a monthly economic update, a monthly topical article and a quarterly newsletter.
The monthly economic update, Economic Update, takes a look at the latest issues affecting local and international markets.
The monthly topical article, Keeping in Touch, looks at different areas of financial advice and provides useful information, including any updates and changes within the financial services industry.
Our quarterly client newsletter, The Key, keeps you up to date with the current hot topics in the world of financial planning and personal wealth management. Topics can include superannuation, investment, retirement, wealth protection through insurance, redundancy and estate planning.
Please feel free to share our content with friends and family members.
Market Wrap - November 2016
Download Market Wrap - November 2016
Market Highlights - November 2016
- Bond yields rise on higher inflation risks
- Share markets moved lower as bond proxies such as REITs and utilities were dumped
- The markets are pricing around 70% probability for a US rate hike in December
Keeping in Touch - November 2016
Download Keeping in Touch - November 2016
Planning for the year ahead
As the end of 2016 approaches, now is an excellent time to start thinking about your finances, and how you can get yourself set for the year ahead.
Market Wrap - October 2016
Download Market Wrap - October 2016
Market Highlights - October 2016
- Central banks continued to support investor sentiment
- Share markets moved higher as bond yields remained low
- The US Federal Reserve (Fed) kept rates unchanged in September
Keeping in Touch - October 2016
Download Keeping in Touch - October 2016
It’s often said that building financial wealth isn’t a function of how much you earn, but how well you manage it.
If you want to consider how to build your wealth, chances are you could use a little guidance, so here are some strategies that a financial adviser can talk you through to help you make the most of your hard earned cash.
Keeping in Touch - September 2016
Download Keeping in Touch - September 2016
Taking control of your (financial) future
For many women, starting again after being left widowed or divorced can be difficult and overwhelming. We look at how good financial advice can make a real difference.
The Key Newsletter – Spring 2016
Download The Key Newsletter – Spring 2016
Issue 52 of the latest market insights from Financial Services Partners includes:
- What’s driving the volatility in the Australian dollar?
- How the ATO’s new LRBA rules affect SMSF trustees
- Further guidance on the $500k lifetime cap on nonconcessional contribution
- 5 ways to build resilience
Market Wrap - September 2016
Download Market Wrap - September 2016
Market Highlights - September 2016
• Share markets moved higher as complacency rose
• Bond yields moved higher but central bank liquidity limited the rise
• Slowdown in Chinese industrial growth points to risks for commodity prices
Keeping in Touch - August 2016
Download Keeping in Touch - August 2016
Election update: how will your finances be affected?
Now that the election has been finalised, here we look at some of the new government’s policy changes that could have an impact on your financial situation.
Keeping in Touch - July 2016
Download Keeping in Touch - July 2016
Are you on track to enjoy your retirement?
For many people, the decision around when to retire can be one of the most exciting, yet daunting, times of their lives.
There are a number of strategies you can employ now, whatever your age, that may help you fulfil your retirement dreams.
Market Wrap - July 2016
Download Market Wrap - July 2016
Market Highlights - July 2016
- Share markets dropped sharply in the hours post Brexit and then rallied strongly
- Brexit is a medium-term challenge but has reinforced the long-standing trend of lower yields
- Market expectations have shifted towards US rates being on hold for an extended period
More Articles ...